Query about using Potassium Bromide.

Height:5'9

I weigh : in between 15 and 16

The meds I take are olanzapine 10mg, 

Tegretol 100mg. And 200mg, and lustral 200mg.

Hi, I've just started using potassium bromide. (about four days) I dissolved it in a glass of water. I've been using this in the mornings.
I can't find any information regarding what dose I should use.

Potassium Bromide is no longer used in modern medicine. There are much safer alternatives available. May I know the indication (intended use for the medication ) ? Self/Doctor prescribed ?
What kind of preparation do you have with you, powder or liquid ?
What kind of symptoms do you have now ?

You can reply as a followup

I do realise that it is a very antiquated drug. I haven't had any side effects from it yet. I bought it over the Internet, without consulting him. It is 100% bromide (analytical grade) And comes in the form of white power.
I read about it in an old short story, called "Horla" by Maupassant and I wanted to try it. But the main reason is I just wanted to change my mindset.
I would appreciate a dosage that Is safer for me to use. I'm aware it can build in the system. But I don't know what the side effects are.

I have to say this is going to be really risky. The problem here is that potassium can accumulate in your body and result in symptoms ranging from muscle fasciculations to sudden cardiac arrest. And unlike other self used/abused drung you are not going to get any pleasure or kick out of it. So basically you put yourselves at risk with out any obvious benefit.

You have the salt preparation which makes it difficult to accurately measure out the dosage. People have used doses ranging from 500mg to 2 g per day. Lower doses are better. It has been mixed with food and consumed. Anyway I have to say you are taking an unnecessary risk without any obvious benefit. You might have realised this now as you have consumed it for few days and has seen any benefit.

Feel free to ask followups