Scrape, graze in penis after sex with condom. Cause?

Hello I am 47 yrs old. 7 days ago tonight I had sex with a girl I met. I used a condom but when I went to take the condom off I noticed a slight scrape/graze on the shaft of my penis. I think the is was caused by the condom being tight? I don't know if this area was under the condom or not. The graze has since healed. However, yesterday just less than 6 days after the contact I noticed like a dark red bruising/discolorIing on the shaft of my penis which suddenly appeared. I am pretty sure it wasn't gradual as I have been worried since last week and have kept looking at penis. Maybe something like the skin had been pinched? It has NOT developed into a blister. I will attach pictures if I can. Can you please let me know if you think this is an std and what it may be. Thanks you

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

I reviewed the image shared by you, and this definitely does not look like a STD.
It could have been due to rough intercourse or lack of lubrication while having sex, the skin could have been pinched too. Since you used a condom,there is no question of any STD being transmitted. So, do not worry. As of now, nothing needs to be done, avoid masturbation or intercourse for a week,and this will gradually heal.

Dear Dr. Thank you for the response. The bruise in the picture only showed up six days after intercourse so it seems unrelated to when I had sex. The graze I got during intercouse was lower down the penile shaft and I am worried that that may have been exposed. That healed up quickly. Could some virus entered the graze area and then caused what looks like a bruise in the picture?
Julian

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Hello Julian,
No there is no such viral etiology.
This does not resemble any STD at all.
Moreover, the area shown in the picture is still covered by a condom, so there is no chance of the virus entering in that area.
This will heal on it's own.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998