Semen smeared on hands and pregnancy

Hi a couple weeks back I had given my boyfriend a handjob. I felt semen on my inner thigh and the hand that I had gotten semen on so well I wiped off and touched the pubic hair on my privates to make sure none had splattered there. The past couple days I have had some cramps and today all day I have had diarrhea. I read online that these are signs of early pregnancy and I was wondering if that is the case. Thank you

Category: Infertility Specialist

No these are not specific or suggestive signs of pregnancy. And it is almost impossible to get pregnancy from what you have described. There seems to be no direct ejaculation or contact with semen. So no reason to worry. The cramps and diarrhoea seems to be unrelated. This probably a gastroenteritis (stomach bug). Drink plenty of water. It should resolve by itself in couple of days.

Please feel free to ask followup queries.