Sex on eighth day of period, on OVULATION KIT. PREGNANT?

Hi ,

My period came on 18 of september. I had intercourse with my husband on the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth day (25 of september) of my period.

after that I did not have sex at all. since I am extremely anxious, he used double condom and pull out like at one minute before he ejaculate, he did this on all occasions. also I did water test on condom every time and there was no leakage or anything.

I am using ovulation kits for pregnancy prevention, and today is day 17 of cycle, and I did not ovulate yet, I mean I still did not get an LH rise.

last two months I had initial LH rise on day 16 of cycle. the ovulation test proves to me that I am not pregnant, at the same time I count 9 days after LH rise to have sex with my husband again with condom and pull out.

Please help I am super worried I hope that I ovulate. There are some scary stories on the net that says that sperm can live up to 7 days inside body, I am scared if some sperm leaked even though I did maximum precaution, please help. what are the chances of getting pregnant ?

what is causing me to worry more, is that I didn't get an LH rise, does it mean I am pregnant, but how can that sperm which lets assume was able to sneak and waite for a while, how can it fertilize an egg, if there was no LH surge to release the egg in the first place ?

so can not having an LH rise mean I am pregnant and how ? please help :"""(((

Thanks for writing to DoctorSpring.com with your health concern.
First of all these kits are not very reliable, they are not the gold standard. You might have ovulated without the kit showing it.
Using timed intercourse is not a reliable method of contraception, but condoms are safe.
I do not think you would be pregnant with two condoms, and coitus interruptus, PLUS the safe days of the cycle.
Just wait for your periods, and stop buying these expensive tests to predict the LH surge. As long as you use condoms and avoid fertile days ( if your cycles are regular ), you are protected against pregnancy.
All the best & Please feel free to discuss further.