Shhould I be worried for QRS AXIS CHANGE in EKG?

I have been doctoring for a long time with chest wall type pains, but it always gets ruled out as actual cardiac pain. I've had an echocardiogram, a nuclear perfusion scan, and a CTA (poor results due to my size (5'11'' and 340lbs-losing weight)). I've also had multiple EKGs, which are abnormal, but have always been abnormal since my first at 19 and have stayed that way pretty much with everyone saying I just have an unusual abnormal normal. Recently I had another EKG and after manual review it showed a questionable change in QRS axis compared to the previous (I've attached all my cardiac records). My doctor says that the only test truly left is an angiogram, but since I've had a good echo and a good perfusion scan that it is an unneeded test and creates more additional risks then really helps.

I am wondering if it really is true that this QRS axis change is nothing to worry about when comparing the other EKGs and other information from the last couple years? Also that the angiogram would truly be risky compared to helpful? Anything to be considered about? I've been seen by family practice and cardiology. I've just been told I'm that small percent of abnormal normal basically.

I wasn't able to get the files to attach so I've included a link to them.

For file please see:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0sBT7YVnWtTEVjYURIZG9tSjg/edit?usp=sharing

Category: Cardiologist

Expert:  Dr. Vivek Mahajan replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at doctorspring.com
You are very low risk to have coronary artery disease because of your young age. Multiple tests done to a large extent prove this. The numerous ecgs except for the last one are similar. I think you should get a repeat ecg done. More than axis change I think it may be a lead misplacement. Axis change does indicate change in position of heart or conduction pattern of the heart. But first a repeat ecg is definitely warranted. I wouldn't suggest an angiography for you given your low probability for coronary artery disease and so many tests which are normal

Dr Vivek Mahajan
DM Cardiology

Dr. Vivek Mahajan
Fellowship: DM, Cardiology, PGIMER, 2013
Residency: MD, Internal Medicine, AIIMS, 2007
Internship: King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hospital, 2003 
Medical School: MBBS, Seth G.S. Medical College, 2002