Signs of pregnancy with negative urine pregnancy test.

Ok here the thing I been showing all sorts of signs of pregnancy but ever test I take shows up negative blood and all my old physican told me that because of the pcos that it will affect my test results no matter what. when it comes to the signs I have gained weight, gone to the bathroom a lot more, spotting not periods at all..because when it comes to my periods im a heavy bleeder and now all the sudden I don't have that much when im spotting and I feel something kicking. I was told the best thing to do was get a physican where I am now and have him order an ultrasound but I been trying to do that and it had to do and if I am pregnant im between 4-5 months in my last full blown period was on Jan 5 to 10 but in Feburary I started missing periods and my periods have never been like that or been irregular and got spotting instead so I really am just esminating if I am pregnant how far I am.. I got the showllen feet, food cravings.the whole works I want to know what I should do...

It seems that you are suffering from pseudocyeisis.

Pseudocyeisis is a medical condition where a women is so eager to become pregnant that she develops all the signs of pregnancy like no menstrual bleeding, weight gain, movement of the baby .The condition characteristically has negative urine pregnancy tests. Polycystic ovary disease doesn't affect the urine pregnancy test .I would still recommend a ultra-sonogram just to be sure .If you are 4-5 months pregnant as you tell, it should definitely show up in the USG.

Here are my recommendations-

1) Consult your gynecologist a schedule a ultrasongraphy. If the setup has facilities for Transvaginal ultrasonography, it is preferred to detect pregnancy.

2) If the ultrasonography doesn't show a viable fetus, it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

3) Consult your family doctor to make a appointment with a psychiatrist and a therapist. Pseudocyeisis is usually a manifestation of depression and anxiety.

4) Clinical depression needs both medical support and behavioral modification. Although the medications have a few undesirable side effects, they are effective in reducing the symptoms.