Stomach is hurting after after taking PLAN-B. ELLA?

Hey on sept 5 me and my bf had intercourse for the first time without protection. He didnt ejaculate inside but i wasnt sure about precum so i took two pills of plan b, first one after 14 hours and second one after 13 hours.By the way my weight is 205 pounds. Today is the third day and my lower stomach is still hurting and should I take Ella too? Because I don't want to get pregnant. I just uploaded a pic with details

Expert:  Dr. Andrew Lewis replied 4 Days.

I will request you not to take any more pills, as it messes up the cycle completely.
Since he did not ejaculate inside you, there is no chance of pregnancy, no one has ever been reported to be pregnant from precum, there are lots of controversies.
Only one pill would have been enough, but you took 2, and this may be causing excessive cramping and the other side effects.
You will get better, do not worry about pregnancy.

Dr. Andrew Lewis