Tight foreskin, unable to retract. Will sexual life normal?

I am 27 year old male virgin. i have a tight foreskin on my penis. it is not easily be retracted to the back and now my penis is very itchy under the foreskin. i tried to retract the foreskin and found that there are red marks on it. I could retract only a small portion on the tip of my penis. what should i do now?
Also i cant retract my foreskin. it is very tight, will my sexual life normal? will it make any trouble and pain? Should i do anything for that? please help

Thanks for writing to DoctorSpring.com with your health concern.
THere is no risk in travelling by a one hour flight.
If the pain recurs or persists, it is best not to undertake the journey till she is completely alright.
Also, once before travelling, it is better to get a repeat ultrasound scan to be on the safer side.
If the flight is delayed for some reason, she should walk across the aisle every 20 minutes or so.
Also, it is important to take a lot of fluids while travelling anywhere.
She should avoid eating food from outside, and carry home made food.
Also, while travelling in cabs to and from the airport, put on the safety belt and avoid jerky , fast travel.
Avoid lifting heavy weights, bending, or straining.
SHe should be fine.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.