Tired with rash without scaling, itching. LYME DISEASE?

I would like to know if this rash is anything to worry about. It lasted 4-6 days and I was really tired after the rash disappeared but that symptom went away and I am fine. I don't have any symptoms now but I was backpacking in Michigan when it happened and have recently seen stuff on something called Lyme disease and I feel like my rash kind of resembles it but not really. Also, I know it's not ringworm because I've had it before from the gym and it was scaly/extremely itchy and took 2 weeks to disappear. This rash was not scaly at all and didn't really itch either.

I can understand your concern. I reviewed the picture.

It does look like Lyme's disease in the picture.

My other differential diagnosis would have been ringworm with secondary infection. But since you have already provided me with the necessary information, I would recommend visiting your doctor at the earliest. The treatment would be taking doxycycline , an antibiotic for it.