Traveling joint pain, sorethroat, high LIVER ENZYMES, BILIRUBIN. Cause.

My daughter has been ill since before Xmas her doctors are saying virus but symptoms getting worse with traveling joint pain in feet knees and shoulder has sore throat not sure what to do they took additional blood work again today but daughter in severe pain initially she had very high liver enzyme numbers and billirubin numbers but they all have gone done white blood cell count has been normal

The symptoms that you are having mostly indicates GERD ( Gastro-Oespohageal Reflux Disease ). It typically presents with burning and fullness of the stomach, with heaviness in the chest, sometimes the chest pain may mimic anginal pain, nausea, and headache.
When did you get the flu? How long did you take to recover?
Did you take any medicines?
Regarding your body pain it could be myalgia, which persists for a few days even after the flu is over.
What is your height and weight?
Any such similar symptoms before? Does the stomach pain aggravate on eating?
I will advise you to start a course of Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg once daily for 14 days before breakfast. If there is pain after eating, you can also take Syp. Sucralfate 2 teaspoons twice daily after meals, till the stomach pain persists.

Thank you for the quick response. I had gotten the flu three to four weeks, with a high fever and aches but all went away a few days later while taking over the counter medication (theraflu & nightquil). Soon after I started having those other symptoms I was feeling. Height is 5'7 weight 215. I just had a Cholecystectomy done about a year ago and almost had the same symptoms I am feeling now. My stomach does not aggravate after i had something to eat, I just feel the fullness and no desire to consume anything. Sharpe mild headaches and the burning and fullness keep me up at night.

Thank you for the follow up and the additional details.
I will advise you to take the course of Omeprazole and Sucralfate for 2 weeks and you can revert back to me.
I feel it's GERD, and the medicines will help.
I will also advise you to get a LFT done and you can upload the reports. Sometimes mild derangements can also present with a similar picture.