Treatment for light menses for 2 months.

I have always had normal menses but from last two months I have started having light menses I am very upset because I want to get pregnant plz tell me treatment

If you had normal menses up until 2 months back, then there should not be anything wrong with you. Bleeding can vary from cycle to cycle. I will need more details about your cycles. How often do you get your periods? How many pads do you have to change? How many days does it last?
In the last 2 months how many pads did you have to change?
Are you passing any clots?
Is there any associated discharge?
Mostly scanty menstrual flow, in an otherwise normal woman, can be due to hormonal variation or can also be due to stress. At times it can be due to thyroid hormone disorders. We need to go step by step based on your additional history.
Please do not worry for the time being. As i said earlier, if you're otherwise healthy it can be just be a variation.
Please reply to the above questions and i will help you further,

thank you for ur answer
I have periods every month for five days and i change pads twice a day. there isnt any associated discharge. well in these last two months i had to change after two days. yes i have been passing clots.I have been also trying to get pregnant i have facial hair problem and fertility problem too for which im taking metformin and clomid but i am not sure i have pcos or not as my weight is normal.

Since you are on Clomid, this along with stress could have resulted in the scanty flow. However, this does not mean that your chances of pregnancy are affected. So please do not worry.
You have to continue the advice given by your doctor like taking the Clomid and timing intercourse to coincide with the expected time of ovulation (usually 5-10 days after a Clomid course). This will maximise chances of conception.
Again, you do not seem to have anything to worry, so please relax. Stress can only make conception difficult. Go easy on yourself, engage in de-stressing activities like meditation, yoga or whatever works for you and maximise intercourse around the time of ovulation. This will definitely help you conceive.
I hope this was helpful. Feel free to ask queries.

How can i know weather i have pcos or not? my weight is normal and i always had periods regular cycle.

I will advise you to get an Ultrasound Whole Abdomen and it will be helpful in diagnosing if you have PCOS. CT SCAN will be more conclusive.
Kindly get the investigation done and you can upload the report in the next follow up.
Also since you have regular cycles, always try to have more intercourse between the 10th-18th day of the cycle with more frequency between the 12th-16th day.
Awaiting you reports,