Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com.
I have noted your symptoms and gone through your previous consult.
You seem to be having a mixed infection of the genitalia. Since your initial symptom was an itch, it could have been a yeast infection/ allergic reaction to an irritant substance. Following scratching and trauma to the skin, a bacterial infection would have set in. This causes foul odor and fever. A Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) can also cause all these symptoms.
If the swelling is localized to only one side, either left or right, it could be an infected Bartholin's cyst.
I have the following suggestions.
1. Please take an OTC Tylenol 500 mg every 6 hours, to relief of fever and pain.
2. Please take an OTC Phenazopyridine 200 mg (Uricalm/ AZO Standard® Maximum Strength/ Phenazo/ Azo-Gesic™ ), three times daily for 2 days. This will take care of pain during urination. Also, you can take Sitz baths where you sit in a tub of warm water for 15-20 mins for good relief of local pain. You can add an any mild antiseptic liquid to this water.
3. Please drink plenty of fluids, including citrus fruit juices.
4. You can use a pH balanced intimate wash to keep the area clean. Wear cotton underwear and make sure the area is dry.
5. You will need to see a Gynaecologist for examination, confirmation of a diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
I hope this was helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you any further.