Uncomfortable after ejaculating inside her. How to increase PH?

My girlfriend and I have unprotected sex and both have a clean bill of health. She mentioned to me that everytime I ejaculate inside her it changes her pH. I have heard of the male and female fluid not "meshing". What can I do? I do not drink a lot of water or stay hydrated very well so could that possibly have something to do with it? It makes her physically uncomfortable a day or so afterwards. What can be done?

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
10 days ia big time when alcohol should disappear from your system, leave alone presence of high levels. It cannot come positive for alcohol by ETG. However I would like to know a few details before I can answer you:
1) Did you take any cough suprresant or syrup or any other medicine that contained alcohol?
2. Did you take any sleeping pills?
3. Are you sure it was alcohol that you were rejected for or some other substance?
Hope to hear from you at your convinience,

Kind regards

It was alcohol I was rejected for. I had taken an over the counter sleep aid, a couple nights before test was given. No cough syrup or anything else of the kind. Is there a U.A. that can go back 15 days? The probation officer told me that they could go back 15 days. I've never heard of such with a urine test anyway. I guess that could be possible if alcohol is cummulative in the system, but I didn't think this true either.

Thank you for your follow up query.
Alcohol when consumed remains in the body for a maximum of several hours. A case description of your scenario where alcohol form 10 days prior or one intake of sleeping pills is also unlikely to show up as positive in your urine.
Also a urine test taken today cannot show up for alcohol drunk 10-15 days prior, our body's metabolism of alcohol simply des not work that way.
Hope this helps, feel free to discuss further

Thanks for your response...I just had one last question would the metabolite from alcohol still be present after 10-15 days?

No. No metabolite of alcohol can persist until 10-15 days.

Thank you so much for your help! Happy Hoilidays!

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 1 Day.

Do get back to us in the future for any assistance.