Thank you for asking your query at DoctorSpring.
I understand your concern and will try my best to help you. Dr. Mayank our Medical Gastroenterologist will also share his inputs soon.
I would like to know some additional information from you so that I can provide my best opinion.
1. For how many days,in total are you having this diarrhoea. (That is the from the date of first onset of symptoms ?)
2. Do you have any other significant medical history or drug intake ?
3. Did you ever pass blood in the stools during this episode ?
4. Are you passing urine normally ?
5. Do you have fever, nausea or vomiting ?
6. How tired do you feel - mild, moderate, sever, very sever ?
You can reply as a followup .
Patient replied :
okay it started saturday i was number 2 twice no just paxil once and day my urine is yellow i have been drinking gatarode only never had a fever no nausea or vomiting since sunday dry burf sleeping is mild its getting better
I am very surprised to see that my reply to you is not present here. I have posted it yesterday. My sincere apologies regarding this. I will ask the technical team to look into this. Please feel free to ask followup questions.
Since you have no fever / nausea / vomiting or blood in the stools you are safe. This is probably a simple stomach virus. There are no alarming features. Make sure you are drinking plenty of oral fluids. Avoid milk for a week. Eat normally. If some food is making abdominal discomfort, you can avoid it for some time.
You will completely recover in no time.
Hope this helps
Please feel free to ask followup questions.