Thank you for asking your query at DoctorSpring.
This sensation appears to be originating from the nerves, probably the spinal cord. I would like know some additional information from you so that I can provide my best opinion.
1. How often does this occur ? (everyday, once per week)
2. Is there a precipitating factor ? Liked bending over , lying down etc ?
3. Are you having this sensation all over your body or only at a particular area (as in arms or legs)
4. How long this sensation lasts (in minutes)
You can reply as a followup
Patient replied :
This happens like everyday sometimes a lot sometimes like only once. It doesn't matter what position im in it just happens whenever. it happens all over my body and it only lasts for a couple seconds and then it makes me want to itch it.
With the symptoms analysis, this appears to be a non specific symptom pattern. By non specific I mean that this does not lead on to a single diagnosis. The most probable cause is a focal cerebral (higher part of the brain) stimulation causing this sensation followed by itching. This causes NO harm and should resolve by itself in some time. Meanwhile if any of the following features are there, you should consult your Doctor for further evaluation.
1. Any weakness of limbs
2. Any abnormal movements or twitching in the faces, arms, legs
3. Any visual problem
4. Symptoms occurring too frequent
Take nutritious diet. You can also take a Vitamin B complex capsule once a day , in consult with your parents/ Doctors. (for 1 month)
Hope this helps
Please feel free to ask followup questions.