Thanks for choosing Doctorspring.com
I assume your wife is 6 feet, so that makes her height 180 cms, she is definitely underweight for her age and height and that will lead on to a lot of problems in the future. I need more history before giving you any clinical diagnosis :-
1) Does your wife have thyroid disorder?
2) Are her periods regular ?
3) Does she suffer from constipation/ diarrhea ?
4) Has she conceived recently?
5) Does she have Hypertension/DM ?
We need to run a few tests before coming to a diagnosis. IF you haven't gone for any of these tests recently, get back to us with the reports : -
5) USG whole abdomen.
6) Malaria Antigen test/ WIDAL
Once we have the reports we can progress towards the diagnosis. Meanwile keep reassuring her and make sure she eats healthy. You can give her Tab LIV 52 DS, two in the morning empty stomach and 1 in the night before sleeping for about a month. This will help her metabolism, and also increase her appetite. Kindly get the tests soon, and upload the reports.