What are the chances of pregnancy from sperm exposed in air?

Hello doctor I am having a doubt about pregnancy and I am very much worried about this. My boyfriend after having sexual contact with me ejaculated his sperm on my waist but after few minutes that sperm reached my vagina. Is there chances of pregnancy from the sperm which was exposed to air before it could reach my vagina?

Thanks for your question and concern, I can imagine that you are really worried about your pregnancy from the sperm that was exposed to air before reaching your vagina. So, let me tell you that there are really very few chances of your pregnancy if that sperm does not ejaculated inside your vagina. So if that sperm doesn’t entered your vagina then you can be relax because very few chances of your pregnancy. Let me tell you that there is humid environment inside the vagina and according to your ovulation day, the transport of the sperm inside cervix onto you fallopian tubes can also be helped by the mucus of your cervix. But this will happen only and only if ejaculation takes place inside your vagina but in your case you have told that sperm was ejaculated on your waist so I think no chance of pregnancy. But there is also chance of pregnancy if some the semen could have entered your vagina by some other medium. As you have mentioned about the situation according to me there are very less chances of your pregnancy so, there is nothing to worry. But you should go for some sort of pregnancy test if your menses are late for one week. And better if you use some sort of protection like condoms in future to avoid such worries.There are no genital herpes pictures seen. Take care.