What are the tests for finding genital herpes?

Hi doctor, I have got some painful blisters in my groins and genitals. I suspect them of genital herpes or something like that. How can I get it ruled out? Are there any tests available to detect genital herpes? Please suggest me some. 

Thanks for the question. There are some tests to find the presence of HSV or Herpes simplex virus in blood. This virus cause genital herpes in human beings. It is better to consult your doctor for more suggestions. He will take a sample of tissues and examine under microscope to find whether it is herpes or not. A herpes sore can easily be identified by a qualified doctor. Many blood tests are also out there to find out the positive strains of herpes antibodies in blood. If your blood contains HSV type 2 antibodies, we can conclude that there is a presence of herpes. There are both expensive and inexpensive tests to find out the condition Hope my answer helps. Take care.