Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com.
Congratulations on your decision to embark on the wonderful journey of parenthood !
Have the following things in mind as general pointers -
1. Take daily folic acid supplements to lower your risk of having a baby with birth defects. You can take generic prenatal vitamins that are easily available and contain folic acid also.
2. Completely stop smoking and drinking. Avoid ingestion of any medication that could be harmful, speak to your doctor before taking any medicines. Cut down on caffeine consumption if you are overdoing it. Avoid exposure to toxic fumes and chemicals. Eat nutritious, home cooked food. Exercise regularly in moderation.
3. If you have any medical history ( asthma, diabetes, obesity,thyroid issues, epilepsy, hypertension, dental problems ) - make sure they are under control .
4. Have a thorough gynecological check up, Pap smear, STD and infectious diseases screening.
5. Learn about the fertile days when conception is most likely ( around the time of ovulation, which is generally on day 14 in a 28 day cycle ) , so have intercourse regularly from day 10 to day 20 of your cycle ( considering first day of bleeding as day 1 ).
5. As soon as you skip a period, take a pregnancy test, and if positive, consult your gynecologist at the earliest for confirmation.
6. Get the screening for Rubella done.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further or ask any more specific questions.
Patient replied :
Thanks for the response. Actually my husband is not too comfortable to ejaculate inside my vagina as its required more pressure with hand. How to insert his liquid inside mine in this case.. please help me and do we have any devices to get his liquid inserted in me.
If your husband is having problems with ejaculation inside the vagina, then please consult a Urologist / Andrologist to solve the issue.
As a last option, IUI ( intra uterine insemination ) is the technique which can help you.