A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Advice on conception

Resolved Question:

Hello! Its been 1.5yrs i got married.. Now we are planning for kids.. Need advise.

Category: Infertility Specialist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Infertility Specialist
Dr. Aarti Vazirani is online now

Expert:  Dr. Aarti Vazirani replied 4 Days.


Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com.

Congratulations on your decision to embark on the wonderful journey of parenthood !
Have the following things in mind as general pointers -
1. Take daily folic acid supplements to lower your risk of having a baby with birth defects. You can take generic prenatal vitamins that are easily available and contain folic acid also.
2. Completely stop smoking and drinking. Avoid ingestion of any medication that could be harmful, speak to your doctor before taking any medicines. Cut down on caffeine consumption if you are overdoing it. Avoid exposure to toxic fumes and chemicals. Eat nutritious, home cooked food. Exercise regularly in moderation.
3. If you have any medical history ( asthma, diabetes, obesity,thyroid issues, epilepsy, hypertension, dental problems ) - make sure they are under control .
4. Have a thorough gynecological check up, Pap smear, STD and infectious diseases screening.
5. Learn about the fertile days when conception is most likely ( around the time of ovulation, which is generally on day 14 in a 28 day cycle ) , so have intercourse regularly from day 10 to day 20 of your cycle ( considering first day of bleeding as day 1 ).
5. As soon as you skip a period, take a pregnancy test, and if positive, consult your gynecologist at the earliest for confirmation.
6. Get the screening for Rubella done.

All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further or ask any more specific questions.
Take care.

Patient replied :

Thanks for the response. Actually my husband is not too comfortable to ejaculate inside my vagina as its required more pressure with hand. How to insert his liquid inside mine in this case.. please help me and do we have any devices to get his liquid inserted in me.

Expert:  Dr. Aarti Vazirani replied 3 Days.


If your husband is having problems with ejaculation inside the vagina, then please consult a Urologist / Andrologist to solve the issue.

As a last option, IUI ( intra uterine insemination ) is the technique which can help you.

Take care.

Dr. Aarti Vazirani
Category: Infertility Specialist
Residency: Obstetrics & Gynecolog, BJMC,Civil hospital, Ahmedabad, 2008
Post Graduate: MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, 2008
Medical School: MBBS, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, 2004
Dr. Aarti Vazirani and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Make informed and better medical decisions.

We believe that getting medical questions answered and getting qualified opinions from certified Doctors should be easier.

Specialists from
UK, US, Ind,
Aus & NZ

48000+ consults
in 2015

98.1% Satisfied

100% Satisfaction

How it works

  • Submit question, upload files, if any
  • Consult is assigned to a specialist
  • Doctor replies, Mean response time: 2 hours
  • Intimation by email, ask follow-ups

Recommendations based on

About DoctorSpring.com

Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in News


Make informed and better medical decisions.

Close x

Your account has been deleted.

PS: You can unsubscribe from emails from DoctorSpring, by going to
Unsubscribe link provided in them.