allergic to eggs and marshmallow creme

I am allergic to eggs and I ate some marshmallow creme tonight I did not realize until afterwards it had egg whites in it It has been an hour and a half and I have not had a reaction yet AM I out of the woods

Thank you for asking.

Egg allergies (as a matter of fact most food allergies which are IgE mediated) manifest within few minutes to an hour. And by definition all most all manifestation will occur within 2 hours. This is considering the fact that there may be delayed absorption from the stomach.

So you are relatively safe, but not fully out of the time window for allergic reaction. If you have any anti allergic medication with you like Cetirizine or Benadryl you can take them now. Just stay alert and make sure you have access to help if required. There is no need for any alarm as of now.