Altered BOWEL HABITS with itchy lump on anus. CANCER?

So I felt a lump around my anus about a month ago, it was itchy and only bled a tiny bit when i wiped for like 2 days but now its been completely gone for almost a week now
But just recently ive kind of had a change in bowel habits I was gonna give it about another week to see if my bowel habits go back to normal but I just wanted to check up here
Ive looked into anal cancer and I am just hoping thats not what it is

Category: General Surgeon

Expert:  Dr. Hari Charan Perigela replied 4 Days.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.Com
The lump which was present and looks like disappeared around your anus could be Sentinel pile. It occurs in a condition called Fissure in ano.Here, there will be pain and bleeding while passing stool.
If the stools are soft, it will come down.
Regarding Anal cancer, it presents as Hard mass at the Anal opening. It doesn't disappear spontaneously.
You should take high fiber diet. Drink plenty of liquids.
Please consult your Surgeon and get examined.
As per your description, it looks like simple fissure in ano.Anal cancer is excluded only after per rectal examination.
Nothing to worry.
Wish you good health.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.

Oh ok, cause yea the lump, the blood, and the itching has already went away. The only thing now is the bowel habits that are still not like they were before and its sometimes hard to pass gas, but like I said ill give it time to see if it goes away. And so your saying I can pretty much rule out anal cancer cause in that case the lump wouldnt have disappeared as sudden as it did? I was kinda hoping to clear it up here cause I didn't want nobody poking my butt

Expert:  Dr. Hari Charan Perigela replied 3 Days.

Anal cancer will not disappear spontaneously. So yes, anal cancer is pretty much ruled out. An examination is necessary as per protocol.
It looks like you had a fissure in ano (anal fiisure) with a sentinel pile which has disappeared now.
Regarding alternate bowel habits, I prescribe pre and probiotic capsule to my patients with similar complaints. So please take probiotic supplements and make sure your diet contains yoghurt, good amount of fiber, plenty of fluids etc.
Please do not strain yourself.
You should be mentally at peace.
Practise Yoga.
Nothing to worry.
Every thing will be settled.

Expert:  Dr. Hari Charan Perigela replied 2 Days.

Hi
As per your description,it is not anal cancer.
What i mean to say is that If you have any doubt regarding Anal cancer,you have to get examined clinically by a Surgeon and rule out the condition.
As the whole complaint in the anal canal has been disappeared,no need to worry.

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela
Fellowship: DNB, General Surgery, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2001
Residency: MS, General Surgery, Sri Venkateswara Medical College,Tirupathi, 2000
Medical School: MBBS, Kurnool Medical college, 1995