Blood, blood clots in ejaculate and urine. Treatment.

Hi, I'm hoping you can help.

For the last 2 years I've experienced large amount of blood and blood clots in my pre-semem and semem almost every time I'm with another person. It will also happen if I don't actually ejaculate, and I will feel an urge to urinate shortly after being aroused and it will contain large amounts of blood and blood clots.

I have tried reproducing the issue alone, which I'm completely unable to do - Over the course of the 2 years I've been unable to reproduce the problem by masturbating.

At first I thought the issue was due to physical movement but I'm pretty certain that' not the case, especially since it happened again today and I was laid on my back the entire time.

I've had various MRI's, CT scans, cameras checking my prostate and bladder and still my doctors are unable to discover what the issue is.

It's clearly not life threatening but it's a massive burden to my life. I believe the doctors in my town wish to give me another MRI and try putting a camera inside my bladder whilst my penis is erect, but I do not believe this will make a different since I don't think it's a problem with my penis and I'm unable to reproduce the problem myself.

Can you please advise what I might be able to suggest to my doctors to try next?

Thank you for your query to DoctorSpring.com
To be able to help you, I would appreciate if I could have a few more details in your reply.
1)I know you said that nothing is visible but it would be helpful if you could upload a photograph of the area all the same.
2)Does it cause any othr symptoms? Perhaps difficulty swallowing or breathing?
3)How did you come to notice it? was it incidental or did someone point it out to you? Since you first noticed it has it changed in size? perhaps gotten bigger or smaller?
By your own description of it being a 'fatty mass', that would describe a lipoma. These are usually harmless and require no further thought unless you decide to have it removed because it produces symptoms or would like to do so for cosmetic purposes.
Hope this helps, feel free to discuss further

In response to your questions above
1) I'm not sure how to upload a picture, there doesn't appear to be a upload box here? Please advise and I can forward a picture.
2) There are no symptoms associated with this, no difficulty swallowing and no trouble breathing.
3) I noticed it simply by feeling around my neck one day, I pinched the skin in the notch area and noticed the fatty mass, since I've noticed it hasn't appeared to have changed in size, but I didn't notice it all that long ago. It has not gotten smaller however.
At what point would a lipoma be harmful, you state that they are "usually" harmless, what should I be on the look out for?
Thanks for your helpful reply.

Thank you for your follow up.
You can send the image directly to info@doctorspring.com
And without any symptoms, it does seem to be more in favor of lipoma.
Lipomas are benign swellings, and they mostly are not harmful and removed for cosmetic purposes. Only in rare cases ( 0.5-1 % cases ), they can tuen into liposarcoma, but it is very very rare.

I have forwarded the picture of the neck area. Like I mentioned above there is nothing to view externally, the tissues can only be felt internally. So your recommendation is not to worry about these tissues unless other symptoms occur or appear.
I have one more questions regarding lymph nodes, I recently had a baby (4 months ago) shortly after I developed a lump, boil (not sure what it was) in my left groin area. I also have a hernia here from pregnancy, which I believe is unrelated. The lump has went away, note that I can feel my lymph nodes in this area (on both sides) but am rather thin so take it that is normal. But where the lump was there is now a bruised area that doesn't hurt but that won't go away. What could this be? Is this something I should get check out? I uploaded a picture to the email address you mentioned above of this buise, the picture isn't the best but you can get the drift.
You have been most helpful and I will use this service again.

Thank you for your follow up.
Yes I received your images and though they are not very clear I could see the bruised spot.
It is mostly secondary to some minor trauma, some bruises persist for a long time, it definitely does not look like anything to be worried about.
Regarding your swelling at the suprasternal area, just ignore it for the time being, if you develop any of the pressure symptoms get back to me and I will guide you.
Merry X-Mas!!