Am i Suicidal person? I have constant thoughts of suicide

Hello I am a 13 year old girl who has had thoughts of suicide ever since i was young around 4 years old was the first time i threatened to commit suicide. I have been a self harmer ever since i was 11, and that has gotten worse over the weeks. i usually get called ugly And other not very nice names and that was one reason why i tried to commit suicide. A couple months ago i had a failed attempt and i have a constant ringing noise in my ear, even though everybody has it mine is REALLY loud. I tried to commit suicide also due to pressure upon me by my friends telling me all their problems. I feel hated by everybody, I dont really think anybody cares for me. I feel like people are just trying to be nice to me so i will leave them alone. I have taken so many of the mental illness quizzes online and i have ALWAYS gotten the same result. But it's the internet, you usually cant trust it. I have constant thoughts of suicide. Should i go to a psychiatrist or a mental health hospital?

Your social awkwardness, suicidal thoughts, auditory hallucinations (noise in ear), delusional thoughts (feeling that everybody hates you) etc., point towards a psychiatric illness most probably a psychotic disorder like Schizophrenia. Psychosis coupled with depressive thoughts (schizoaffective disorder) can lead to strong suicidal ideations. Neglecting these symptoms may worsen your condition.

Rather than online quizzes, I suggest you to under psychoanalytic tests by a registered mental health specialist or Psychiatrist. Take your parents along with you as family conditions play a prominent role in mental health of young people. Doctor can approach to your problem more effectively if he can talk with you and your family. There are several effective behavioral therapies and medications for mental illness. But your willingness to get treated is very important. So I suggest you to consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible and have a detailed evaluation and counseling which can pave the way for subsequent planning of your treatment.

I hope this helps. Please get back to me if you have any further questions.