Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Could this wound in the penis be due to CHLAMYDIA?

Resolved Question:

Hi, I am a guy, have range of symptoms after a stupid unprotected Insertive Oral exactly sex episode I had 3weeks ago in my genitals and around which are bugging me.

I did already see a doc 5 days ago, he did an examination where he didn't come up with anything and I submitted Comprehensive std test just in case:
Blood - HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis A/B/C, Candida Antibody, Herpes Simplex Virus Type I and II
Urine - Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea PCR, Monilia, Trichomonas, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Urine microscopy and culture

I am still waiting for results hopefully I get the results before my long trip leaving on Tuesday, so i if i need i can get meds if i need them, and well I'm meeting my Girlfriend on this trip.
Unkown is stressing me out bad.

Also i somehow managed to get a small cut Inside (in my urethra) i can't remember how i got it or was it before or after intercourse.
2 days later, using my nail, I swiped it and manged to pull(you could say rip) out the hanging piece of tissue (strangely it didn't hurt a bit ).

First week I had slight burning sensation during urination, i assume it was due to the cut
This is almost gone or gone now.

Somewhere between 3 to 7 days i started to have and still have on and off discomfort in my testicles ( can't really call it pain), i still have it on and off

Around a week after until now i have slight burning sensation in my inner thighs and what seems like my bladder.

I don't have any discharges.
I don'y have any fever.
I am not on any medication.

I tired to search the web , are my Simptoms more like std like "Chlamydia" or like a UTI?
Anything i can do while waiting for the test results?

*Just paid a little closer attention the pain does not seem to be testicles but more exacly on the right side of the penis right where the tube joining the testicles is 

Category: Urologist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
 20 Doctors Online

Hello. Thank you for posting your query at
From your symptoms you don't seem to be suffering from UTI or chlymadial infection. You seem to be suffering the residual effects of the intercourse and the injury. The symptoms should settle down in another weeks time. Kindly abstain from any sexual activity till then.
Feel free to discuss further,
Dr Rajiv Goel

Patient replied :

I got my tests results back, but in mids of traveling so couldnt get back to the clinic, can you check out my results? I know i have cold sores since i was yong from my understanding that's hsv1. For the rest i tried to search deffinition on the web but not 100% sure on all the meanings. Do i have anytive else positive?

Hello again. Thank you for the follow up.
The tests appear fine. i shall be interested to know if you are experiencing any problems now.
Feel free to discuss further,

Dr. Rajiv Goel
Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998
Dr. Rajiv Goel and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news