Benign breast tumor

First of all I'm sorry that my english is not that good, but I'll do my best to explain my condition. I got checked a year ago for breast cancer and was told that there is benign breast tumor in my breast. I had an X-ray and mammograms taken (attached). One of the mammograms was taken a year ago and another one was taken just a while ago. They wanted to check if the size of the lump has increased during that period. A sample was also taken from my breast with a needle or something and was checked. What do you think about the tumor? should I get it removed? because some people say that if it's benign then it doesn't have to be removed while others say the opposite. Did the size of the lump change? If it doesn't get removed, will it affect me in the future? I really appreciate your help.

** I wasn't able to upload the x-ray photo because of the size. I'll email it instead.

Expert:  Dr. Gurlivleen Singh replied 4 Days.

Thank you for using DoctorSpring - Ask a Doctor service. Since our Doctor was not able to access the dashboard due to some technical problem, he has replied directly to your email.Kindly check your email to see the reply.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
info@doctorspring.com

Team DoctorSpring

test