Best way to treat PENILE LYMPHOCELE with swollen penis.

I am wondering the best way to treat Penile Lymphocele. I am convinced after reading that I have this as a result from Sexual play with my wife. I was in a Chastity device for a period of time where my penis was pressed against the side of it for several hours. I have worm like swelling on the right side near the head of the penis.

I have read it could take up to 6-8 weeks for this to go away, but is there anything I can do to aid in my recovery or just leave it alone

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Dear sir
Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com
The swelling shall disappear by itself over next 6-8 weeks.
You may take curcumin capsules thrice daily for few weeks. Curcumin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and may hasten your recovery. It has no side effects.
Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

Thanks for your response.
Would you recomment that I leave it alone and avoid all sexual activity? Should i apply heat or ice to the area? People have commented on online sites that applying moderate pressure to the area will "break things up" Would you find that to be beneficial or harmful?

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Dear sir
Just leave it alone and avoid sexual activity including masturbation.
Don't apply any pressure and let time do its job.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998