Black discolouration at edge of my glans

I am 15 and have recently been able to roll my foreskin over the glands of my penis. When I was able to do this I immediately noticed that the edge of my glands have a black discolouration. Should I be worried? It isn't a spot it looks as if it is inside the head.

Hello, Thank you for asking your query at DoctorSpring.

I think it is perfectly normal .The colour of the glans penis may vary from pink to pale blue or purple or black. This is due to the blood vessels(capillaries) under the very thin skin that covers it. Colour may vary with the degree of erection, ambient temperature and whether the person is circumcised or not.
Whitish colour may be abnormal.

However, I suggest you to follow some regular hygienic practices such as regular cleaning under the foreskin area.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask follow-up questions