Black spots under arms with itchy rashes on forearm.

Sir/Mam
I have some black spots in my under arms since last 2 yrs
Initially i thought it is due to use of deoderant
They are not increasing as of now but want to get waya from them ..

I also have some rashes on my formarms which creates Itching

Pictures attached for your review
I have Hypothyroidism and medication is 100mg Thyroxin Daily

Please suggest

Thanks for posting your query on DoctorSpring.com.
You seem to be having dermatitis on your forearms. This could occur due to an allergy to the sun.
It would be best to apply Cortisone cream on it twice a day for a week and see if it helps.
If it doesn't then it would be best to visit your dermatologist for a physical examination to confirm the diagnosis as its difficult to confirm the diagnosis on a picture without physically examining the lesion.
Please send a picture of the concern in your underarms.
Thanks,

Hi Mam
Thx for response
As far as fore arms are concerned ,I travel in car and rerely come in contact with Sunlight
i will take care
But What about arm pits..
RS

No image has been received as requested. Kindly upload a high resolution image of the affected armpits. This will help in diagnosis.
If you are unable to upload it as a follow-up, you can email the same to info@doctorspring.com.

I am again re forwarding Pictures..
These are in best available Pixels from 20 MP Camera..
RS

Thank you for your reply.

This is pityriasis versicolor. It's a superficial fungal skin infection. I would recommend application of clotrimazole cream twice a day for three weeks. It will take Atleast 6 weeks to regain normal skin color.

Thx Doctor, any further details of Cortisone.. What I am getting here is an eye ointment

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

Cortisone cream is available as cortaid cream and is usually over the counter. It is a very mild Steroid cream.