Bleeding after being diagnosed with ovarian cyst.

I had found out that I have an ovarian cyst and I had a menstrual period on April 17th, and it lasted about 7 days. Well, I had intercourse April 27th and I started bleeding again on May 1st. It is not heavy but then again it is not light, I cramp with it to. Could this be the ovarian cyst and/or can it be implantation bleeding. Or is to soon for that? What do you think it could be?

It is more likely to be irregular bleeding due to ovarian cyst and not implantation bleeding.

Implantation bleeding may be an early sign of pregnancy in approximately .Implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.

I would recommend the following-

1)Get a gynecologist consults to rule out if the ovarian cyst has progressed to polycystic ovarian disease. PCOS is notorious in causing irregular bleeding. The doctor might perform an abdominal or Trans vaginal ultrasonography to detect the same.

2)Take Tab. Mefanimic acid or tab. Tylenol 500 mg to reduce the abdominal cramps.

3)If the symptoms get too distressing, consult a gynecologist and discuss the use of oral contraceptive. They help in regularization of the cycles and prevent the symptoms.

4)Eat a good balanced diet with good portion of proteins carbohydrates and vitamins. Consume diet rich in green leafy vegetables and milk. This will help in improving the immunity of the body.

5)Always use protection while having sexual intercourse and follow safe sexual practices.