Bleeding from penis and inability to have proper erection

I had bleeding from penis after intercourse 2 time in a span of last 15 days. yesterday i had a dry orgasm and today my penis got erected but it was not hard enough for intercourse, Suggest me the appropriate tests and immediate medicine

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.

From your history it appears that you have developed a small cut on the frenulum and that leads to bleeding again and again from the penis. Frenulum is the skin connection between the glans and the prepuce. You need to look for cut in that area and apply antibiotic cream over there and avoid intercourse for 3 weeks.

I shall not be worried about the dry orgasm or the inability to have proper erection. Both of these problems can be experienced occasionally and need not be investigated for. In all probability they are present because of the fear of the bleed from the penis.

I hope I have answered all your queries. However, any further queries are welcome.

Best
Dr Rajiv Goel
MS (AIIMS), MCh (AIIMS), DNB ( Uro)
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany

me and my wife has been trying for baby from last 11 months what can i have to improve my fertility as my wife has already undergone gynae check up and has found everything is normal.
and the gynae also prescribed MAXOZA POWDER and C Q forte tablets for me.But i have not started taking them. Suggest what should I do?

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

I would need your semen report to make an assessment.

Sincerely
Dr Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998