Blisters like bump in cheek, thumb. Should I get checked?

Dermatology question I have tiny little bump on cheek. Also I have on both right and left hand on my palm near thumb small blister like bumps. Is there any underlying condition I should look at. A couple of years I was raped in my sleep in the butt. I was tested for HIV because I had diarreah and nauseau. Should I get checked for anything else???

I request you to kindly share a high resolution image of the bumps that you referred too.
You can mail it directly to info@doctorspring.com
Once you do, it will be forwarded to our dermatology specialist in the panel.
InHouse Physician.

Here is a copy of my palm near thumb, and face. When the nauseu and diarreah started one of the first things my gastreontologist looked at my heads and palms but nothing was there then. Thanks

Thanks for posting your query.

I couldn't make out anything in the pics. Could you please resend better pics where I can see the lesions.

Very hard to show in a pic. Any idea what it could be both palms below thumb have small little blister bumps

Thanks for reply.

From your description it could be pompholyx on the palms. Its an eczema. There are itchy fluid filled blisters on the palm.

The treatment would be application of mometasone cream twice a day on the affected areas. You can take an anti histamine like loratidine once daily in case of itching.