Blood from cut due to plucking nasal cavity. INFECTION.

Sir,I was habituated to pluck my nose and nasal cavity and two days ago I was doing same but accidentally due to my long finger nails there was a cut in my nasal cavity and blood was coming from that cut at that moment before scratching I was rinsing my boiled water kettle leadless at the bottom of kettle(stainless steel) which was boiled 30 hours ago (at that time) and took all water into bottles at the bottom I was rinsing the sediment which was in black color powder like dirt and after that I was plucking my nose after two days my head started to have burning sensation and my back of head and really hot to touch I am really scared of n fowleri or acenthameba please tell me is it possible to get the bacteria even ater hands are dry or what are possible conditions so that bacteria can enter in my nose am I at the risk of getting infected please provide me a reply

No, it is not possible to pick up acanthamoeba or fowleri infections like that.
But constant picking of nasal cavity can itself cause infectioons, because of organisms lodged in and around the nails.
You may have to take a course of antibiotics to prevent worsening of the infection at the affected site. A course of Levofloxacin 500 mg once daily will be helpful.

Sir, thanks for the answer.is cut in nostril harmful? Or is it manageable? The cut was painful and the head is having burning sensation and hot to touch at back and sides and some flu like symptoms with nausea thanks for the reply

It could be because you are starting an infection. Nostril cuts can get infected easily.
Please start the antibiotic as mentioned.