Blood in snout

When I blow my nose my snout is Blood I was diagnosed with a URI I am on an antibiotic for it. Is the Blood in snout normal?

Well, 'blood in snout' is not normal , but it can commonly occur in upper respiratory tract infections / flu etc. Your Doctor has rightly prescribed you antibiotics. Once the infection is controlled this symptoms should resolve. Avoid violent coughing and nose blowing.

If the blood streak is persisting even after treatment you may require further evaluation.

Feel free to ask followups

How long would it normally take for.a.URI to pass?

It should not take more than 3-4 days for a good resolution. Complete symptoms should disappear in a week. Thank you