Blood test results

I want to understand my blood test results

Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com.

Your test results are normal. If you are concerned with the conclusion given in the report it is just a computer lab generated report, so there is nothing to worry.

If you have any complaints correlation can be considered, otherwise your report in isolation is absolutely normal.

Your report suggests of very minimal anemia, for which no treatment as such is required. You can make certain dietary changes to deal with it like including green leafy vegetables like spinach.

Leukocytosis is also normal finding unless the values are very high. I would say that your report in isolation is a normal one. If you have any complaints/symptoms please feel free to get back.

Feel free to write to me for further follow ups.
Thankyou.

I am currently experiencing two issues:

Frequent urination not related to high blood sugar, this comes and goes, but mainly in the early morning hours.

Also the last two weeks I have had an extreme itch all over my body, especially during night time.

Would any of these be linked something in my blood report?

I can send you the full lab result if that is helpful?

Please sent me the full report if available.
You can also email it to info@doctorspring.com

The frequent urination is most likely to the blood sugar levels itself. It seems while you have good long term control , recently the fasting sugar has gone out of normal. This could be due a change in diet patter. If the frequent urination persists even after the control of blood sugar, I would recommend a urine culture to rule out any infection. (although urine routine is not suggestive of any infection )

The night time itching - could be allergic - no clue here in the blood test. You may try an anti allergic medication in consult with your Doctor

Uric acid levels are on the higher side. This has to be kept in mind and has to be review after 6 months.

thank you