Bad breath with GERD. How to control it?

I have acid reflux everyday and my breath gets so bad that it will fill up a room. I'm not sure if the GERD itself is causing this bad breath or if it's something that I'm eating that triggers it. I notice that if I eat meat or dairy it gets really bad. I ate some peanuts today and it got horrible. It seems that if I stick to fruits and vegetables it doesn't get bad at all. What do you think the problem is? Am I allergic to certain kinds of foods or can't digest them properly or is it just the GERD that is causing it and if I get the GERD under control then I could go back to eating anything?? Thanks

Thank you for writing to DoctorSpring.com with your health concern.
The frequent periods could be due to the hormones.
It is alright to have them as long as your ultrasound is normal, and your Pap smear is normal, and you are not overdosing on HRT ( which you are not as per the blood tests ).
Welbutrin can have these side effects.
If you can cope with hormones and behavioural therapy / meditation, then yes, you can try being off the Welbutrin for a couple of months and see the difference.
I hope this helps. All the best
And please feel free to discuss further.