Body breaks out with painful itching on getting hot.

I have had this problem with my skin for atleast 6 months now. I used to be in shape, went to the gym everyday for atleast two hours. When I got a new job I had to slack off from the gym, I got hurt and had to stop going all together. A few months passed and I put on a few pounds. The problem is now every time I get hot it doesn't matter if I get angry and get hit or if it's walking outside my entire body breaks out itching and it's a very painful itch. Only thing that calms it down is a cold shower even then it takes a few minutes to calm it down.

There are many causes for itching all over the body.

It could be due to
1. Anaemia i. e low haemoglobin
2. Thyroid
3. Diabetes
4. Liver disease

It could also be due to
1. Extremely dry skin
2. Urticaria if you are getting a rash with the itching.

I would recommend that you take an anti allergic tablet to control the itching. Tab. Allegra once daily to help with the itching.

Application of calamine lotion will help relive the itching.

In case of dryness, you need to apply a moisturizer instead of calamine lotion.

Also, it would be best to ask your doctor to call for blood tests to rule out the above causes.