Breathing problem, hurts to breath. Is it serious?

Hi, I'm 17 years old patientold and I'm having what I believe is breathing problems, it hurts to breath in I'm not really sure how to describe the pain, I have been doing research online and everywhere is telling me to get to the ER. I just want to make sure it's not that serious.

Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I understood you have a pain while breathing.
Can I know-
The Duration of symptoms
Which side the pain is
Any radiation of pain
Any associated sweating or vomiting
Associated cough / fever
Any blood stain in sputum
Are you breath less or is it just pain
Do you smoke
Can you remember when the pain stated exactly?
Do you have pain during sleep?
Had the pain remained same / increased/ worsened?
Do you have meals on time? Got belching / acidity problems?
Please give out some more information so that I may get an idea what's happening

So the pain is more in the middle of my chest towards the back, it's really hard to explain as it gets worse then it will get a little better and then go back to being bad again, it still hurts when I sleep especially when I lay on my back, I am a smoker but not as much as a adult smoker would smoke the pain started last night on my break at work witch was around 8pm and I hadn't eaten since breakfast, I don't eat the recommend amount per day, but I'm not left hungry so I would say I eat properly, it hurts everytime I eat also,there is a little blood but this has happened before when I didn't take my pill right. I don't really have a cough it happens every morning when I wake up, just went to the doctors and she was no help, so I'm hoping I have explained this right to you, but Thankyou for your time I really so appreciate it

Dear friend,
Your symptoms are unlikely to be related to your lungs.
Suggest to meet a gastroenterology specialist, as it can be gastritis alone.
Please get a physical examination and review done by gastroenterologist and let me know.