Bump at the anal area and vaginal pimple

my butt cheeks are beyond feeling chapped and do not know what to use, because i am still getting over my vaginal pimples and a bump near my anal area. which in fact im not in a comfortable state. I can not move the way i want to now for four days now and working and moving around constantly is not helping the situation. please help.

It seems that you are suffering from a perianal abscess.

An perianal abscess is a collection of pus in the anal or rectal region. It may be caused by infection of an anal fissure, sexually transmitted infections or blocked anal glands. An anal abscess is a painful condition in which a collection of pus develops near the anus. Most anal abscesses are a result of infection from small anal glands. Surgical incision and drainage is the most common treatment for all types of anal abscesses and is usually successful.

I would recommend the following-

1) Get a surgical consultation and the physician might consider a lancet incision and drainage of the lesion. It is usually done under local anesthesia and mildly painful procedure.

2)Take tab, Tylenol 500 mg for pain relief. You can also use warm cloth compress to facilitate the wound drainage.

3) The patient has to be started on long term antibiotic like Tab cefepim and Tab. Clindamycin. If she cannot take orally, intravenous treatment has to be started.

4) These multiple abscesses usually occur when the immunity of body is low. Get a blood and urine glucose checked to rule out diabetes.

5) Eat a good balanced diet with good portion of proteins carbohydrates and vitamins. Consume diet rich in green leafy vegetables and milk. This will help in improving the immunity of the body and prevent such lesions in future.