Purple spots under nostril after injecting LIP FILLERS.

I got lip fillers injected into my lips at 2pm yesterday. Immediately i noticed purple spots under my right nostril spreading out toward my nasolabial fold. The rest of the day i could hardly smile because it hurt. It was painful for me to move the area in which i had these dark spots. This morning i woke up with a red patch where the spots have been and more redness extending to my right cheek. I also feel slight pain and discomfort in this area. What should i do?

I would recommend that you take Tab. Tylenol for the pain.

I would like to know if there was any filler injected in that area. Also whether a numbing cream was applied on that area before the filler was done? Which filler was used for the lips?

I am suspecting a reaction to the numbing cream. Hence I would like to know the answers to my queries.