Burning sensation after masturbation. HERPES?

Does this look like herpes? About a week ago, I masturbated using baby oil and I also had sex with my only female partner. My skin started to burn and has been burning off and on my penis, when I wear tight fitting clothes. Went to the emergency room and I have been taking Cexaphilin for three days and it does not seem to get better. I afraid I might have contracted HSV-2 from my partner, I suspect has been sleeping around. I took a blood test and it came back negative. So, can this be herpes? What else could it be? Thank you

I can't appreciate any blisters on the genitals. If you could send me a zoomed out picture, I would appreciate that. Genital herpes presents with a cluster of fluid filled blisters. Burning could be due to friction following masturbation.

You could apply a soothing lotion like calamine which will help to reduce the burning.

Awaiting your reply.

Here are zoomed out pictures, it hurts off and on, I am wearing boxers, I tried coritizone cream, it helps a little. Could this be the beginning of herpes ulcers?

Thank you for the photo sent.

From the history , the photo sent and the blood reports there does not seem to be any sign of herpes. The areas on the photo look like you may have got a frictional Blister related dermatitis. This would heal with otc products like cortaid with canestan cream applied twice a day for 10 days. There is nothing infectious or contagious in your condition based on the photo. Please do get back to us in case of any further issues .

It has not seemed to get better, it burns off and on, not constant, and now it looks shiny. Please, tell what are some symptoms that I would normally see with herpes 2? Would I form lesions or no? Would it burn to touch? Would it hurt when I urinate? Can an infection (not herpes) be caused by Baby Oil? What are the chances of a male get herpes 2 from a female? Thank you.

From the pictures, it doesn't seem to be herpes. Herpes would present with a cluster of fluid filled blisters with pain or burning. It would hurt to urinate. Baby oil doesn't cause infection. Sometimes due to application and rubbing of baby oil, there could be a bacterial infection called folliculitis.
And yes, a male can get herpes from a female.