Burning sensation in penis after sex.ZITHERAX/AMOXICILLIN.

Hi i recently saw a escort i had protected sex but receieved oral no condom and rubbed my penis on her vagina. Since then my penis has a burning sensation no discharge or itch. 2 days after i took 1g of zitherax then 4 days later i took 2.5g of amoxcillin 500 3 days in a row. I did a std blood and urine test 7 days after the sex it was negative but still burns im worried i passed something on to my wife. Ple ase help

Do you get the burning sensation only when you pass urine or throughout the day?

Is there any rash in the area?

One possibility could be urinary tract infection or it could be due to friction.

Urinary tract infection needs to be treated with oral antibiotics like norfloxacin.

If it's due to friction, application of a soothing lotion like calamine will help with the burning.

Take care,

The burning is off and on. Not friction. No rash

Since you get burning off and on and there is no rash, it doesn't seem to be genital herpes. I would recommend application of calamine lotion to soothe the burning. In case you get burning mainly while urinating, it would be best to take a course of oral antibiotics like norfloxacin. Tab. Norfloxacin 400 mg twice daily can be taken for 5-7 days depending on the severity of your symptoms.

Take care,

Std?? Its possible because i took a test only 7 days after something could still show up? yhe Zithromex surly would of killed any clamidia .... right? Ammoxillin probably didnt do anything ..?? Thoughts??

Since you took two strong antibiotics, STDs like Gonorrhoea, and Chlamydia can be most certainly ruled out.
In absence of genital rash even herpes seems unlikely.
So the STDs do not seem to be the cause here.
It seems more like an urinary tract infection. I will advise you to finish the course for Norfloxacin as i mentioned before and also apply calamine lotion in the affected spot. If it does not settle down in 3 days time, after application of calamine and norflox, let me know. I will guide you further,

Do u think taking a test 7 days later something could still show up?

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

No since you took the STD test, the bacterial infections got ruled out right away. It would have been picked up within 7 days if it was positive. So Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea is completely ruled out here.
Please do not worry.