Burning sensation , lump with pain in anus. Treatment?

Hi my name is Holly Smith. I have been having anus pain for two days now. I felt it and it feels like a lump inside my anus. It is a burning sensation pretty much all the time. Today it has started feeling itchy. I haven't done anything strenuous. After I had a boule moment is when it started. I sometimes have stomach pain after eating cheese, this was one of those times. So it was a complete solid poop. Some was runny. Anyways I took a picture to see if you could tell if anything is abnormal. I have never had a hemmroid before but I heard it sticks out of the anus. So I don't feel it is that.
I am 32 and take no medications. None smoker. Not allergic to anything

I saw the picture.
It looks like a Thrombosed haemorrhoid.Dark colour indicates blood clot.
You should take high fiber diet, drink plenty of liquids, eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Your stool should be soft. Sitz bath has to be taken with the peri Anal area soaking in warm water with salt or povidone iodine solution. Please avoid Red meat.
If there is no response, you should consult your Surgeon, get examined clinically and proceed accordingly.
Nothing to worry.
It will come down.
Wish you good health.

My follow up question is how long does it usually take to heal? I'm going on my 6th day. Is that pretty normal? I am having blood on the toilet paper after wiping after a boule movement. Today was just several streaks of blood. Is that normal?
Thank you for the quick response the first time. I was worried it could be something serious! You helped with easing my mind.

Blood in the stool is due to Haemorrhoids. It is not normal.
In case of Thrombosed haemorrhoid, it will take long time to heal with medicines. It may take 3 to 4 weeks.
In my opinion, you should consult your Surgeon, get examined clinically and proceed with Surgery. After surgery,it will be healed within 2 weeks.
You should follow the dietary measures already mentioned in previous reply.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.