Can I freeze WART near BASAL CELL CARCINOMA ?

I have an old age wart on the hairline and I would like to have it removed, possibly by freezing at my GP practice. It is near to a basal cell carcinoma I will be having excised in approx a month. Is there any risk to treating the wart now?

Unfortunately, I can't see any image uploaded on the dashboard. Can you please mail the image to info@doctorspring.com
I will get back to you and assign it to the required specialist.
InHouse Physician.

I didn't upload a file as a dermatologist has diagnosed the brown mark as an old age wart. The BCCs have been confirmed with a biopsy. One if them is quite near the wart. I need to know if there is any risk treating the wart now approx a month before I plan to have surgery on the BCCs.

Thanks for posting your query.

Ideally there is no harm in getting it frozen. It wouldn't affect the bcc since freezing is not an invasive procedure.

I would recommend let your GP also take a call on whether it would be wise to freeze it now or wait for the bcc to be excised since he has seen both the lesions.

Since its an old age wart is just a cosmetic concern its not urgent to get it frozen. You could wait if you wish to. But it wouldn't cause harm to get it frozen.

Please let me know if you have any queries