Can IRON tablets be given with ASTHMA, ARTHRITIS, ACIDITY.

My mother is 77 years old patientold and suffers from -Asthma, Arthritis, Acute Acidity. She takes medicines for all these ailments besides blood pressure . She is weak and develops acidity on taking antibiotics and pain killers. She underwent many tests and report is attached . Her Haemoglobin seems to be ok but report shows acute iron deficiency. Presently she is feeling weakness and loss of appetite. What could be treatment for iron deficiency given her other ailments as mentioned above.

I have seen all you mother's reports and they are pretty good for her age which is an encouraging sign. Her cholesterol, HBA1c, LFT, RFT, and thyroid values all are within normal limits.
Even her hemoglobin is marginally low and it can be corrected with good nutritious food with more of green leafy vegetables, corn, pomegranate, e.t.c
For her hyper acidity make sure she is not eating too spicy or oily food since in her age group the enzymes for digestion will be low.
Regarding her asthma and arthritis, i think she is already on medication. Right?
If not it is better to get an X-RAY done to see the severity of her asthma and based on that medicines can be given.
For arthritis, calcium and vitamin D3 supplements can be given based on the x ray report of her knees and in consult with an orthopaedician.
I will suggest the following supplement for the time being which will improve her hemoglobin and general well being.
1) Syp. Zincofer 2 teaspoons daily at bed time before sleeping - to continue.
2) Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg once daily 30 minutes before breakfast for 2 weeks. ( to relieve her acidity symptoms )

Many many thanks for reply. However, I fear that she is not in a position to take Iron supplements directly as in earlier attempts she developed acute stomach problem along with increased asthma attack after 3-5 days of taking iron syrup/tablets.
Is any safe alternative possible through Intravenous system? We want to follow safest option as at this age entire system is weak and prone to multiple attacks with any side effects.
With warm regards

Thank you for your follow up.
Yes some people do develop acute gastric effects after takinh iron tablets/ syrup.
I will actually advise you not to give her any supplements for the time being apart from the medicines that she was prescribed earlier. Her hemoglobin is 11.5, and that is honestly pretty good for her age. What she is experiencing can be due to age related liver problems leading to loss of appetite. I will advise you repeat the hemoglobin levels after a month, and if it stays around 11.5 then there is no need for iron supplementation. Healthy diet will maintain good iron levels in her serum.
I will advise you to give her Tab. Liv 52 DS one capsule in the morning empty stomach, and one at bed time. Continue this treatment for a month and let me know about the improvement in her appetite. Also give her Omeprazole as i mentioned.
I will repeat there is no need of any intervention for her hemoglobin levels right now.

Thank you for your follow up.
Yes some people do develop acute gastric effects after taking iron tablets/ syrup.