Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
Actually, BV ( bacterial vaginosis ) is an infection notorious for resistance and recurrence.
In more than 30 % of women, it relapses.
I would give you some pointers that might help eradicate this infection -
1. Earlier , BV was linked to multiple sexual partners and unprotected sex.
Nowadays, there is an increased association with factors like stress, lack of sleep, improper and non nutritious diet etc.
Try and eliminate these if present.
2. Apart from oral antibiotics which you might have been given, please insist on topical ( vaginal ) clindamycin gel or suppositories, it helps in curing the condition totally.
3. Get your blood sugars tested to rule out diabetes.
4. Avoid using soaps, gels, douches, perfumed products near your vagina. Just clean with lukewarm water and pat dry . After using the washroom everytime, wipe from front to back. Use local neosporin powder for dusting your undergarments to keep the area clean and dry.
5. Have a vaginal swab done to rule out any other concomitant infection
Please feel free to discuss further.