Cause for breast, tummy and belly sore with itching.

I'm having breast sore, tummy and belly sore and arm sore for few days. I went to doctor, did blood test, and the results is that everything is normal, nothing, but the sore still there and after 3 days, the pain is going to my lower body.
I did not exercise a lot suddenly, did not have fever, the only things was bother was the itching in my legs before I start having the body sore. I don't take any medicine, I'm pretty healthy, maybe a little overweight, besides that, I don't see any reason to have this symptoms specially because I know my body.

Considering the test reports have been normal, this seems to a muscle related pain.
It could have been initiated by the recent excess work-out.
I will advise you a course of Tab. Advil to be taken twie daily after food. Kindly take the medicine for 3 days and let me know if it is improving.

I got an answer from Dr. Deepu, but like I mentioned at my question, I did not excess my work-out and I know exactly how is the muscle pain after a work-out.
The pain is coming from my breast, tummy, belly and lower back pain. Since I already went to Internal Medicine specialist and my doctor or "DoctorSpring" doctors can not give me an answer either, if I want to see a Specialist, which specialist doctor should I look for?

We will request our rheumatologist to also have a look at your consult.
Normally since it involves the breast, arms, and the tummy area, it sound like a muscle ache, hence Advil was suggested.
We will get it reviewed. Meanwhile, you can consult a rheumatologist who can help you apart from a general physician. But he will ask you to get some investigations done like CBC, ESR and CRP, before he evaluates. So you can get back with these tests too.
InHouse Physician.

I will wait the review from rheumatologist before I get any appointment.
Does the back lower pain has anything to do with my kidney? What would be the symptom if my kidney have any problem?

The rheumatologist suggested CBC, ESR and CRP tests.
Regarding the lower back pain, it could be related to kidneys, if there is a kidney stone. It could be completely asymptomatic apart from the occasional lower back pain. Some patients do show symptoms like hematuria, difficulty in passing urine. painful urination, e.t.c