Chance of pregnancy by sex with skipping NORIDAY MINIPILL.

Been on Noriday mini pill for 7 years. My last period just over 2 weeks ago. I Have had unprotected sex a few times with long time partner who has pulled out each time. Last time was Saturday 2pm. I am on vacation and I forgot to take an extra pill packet with me. I only have one pill left to take (Sunday 8pm). Then I cannot take the next pill until I arrive back in the UK on Tuesday. This means 48 hours of missing the pill. I have not had sex since Saturday and will not have it until it's back to a normal and I am taking the pill on time. Is there any chance that I can get pregnant from having sex on the previous day's... Prior to running out of tablets?   Please help, Thank you.

Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
You have your pills in supply until Sunday, and you had unprotected sex on Saturday.
You are quite well protected as long as you are on the pill, so please do not worry.
Having had sex on the day prior to running out of pills, will not result in a pregnancy.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.

Thank you for you reply. I am still concerned because I am on NORIDAY which is Progestogen only. I read this below information online. I just need to be sure that I definitely won't get pregnant from the previous times I have had intercourse. Prior to taking my last tablet tonight.
Information I found online:
Progestogen-only pill users who miss a pill should take one straight away if it's three hours late and the remaining pills as normal. If you are more than three hours late you will not be protected against pregnancy. Take the last pill you missed now and the remaining pills at the usual time. You should also use additional contraception, such as a condom, for the next two days. If you had unprotected sex during the last seven days - get advice from your GP or family planning clinic as you may need emergency contraception. If you are taking a progesteroen only pill such as Micronor or Noriday you may have to take extra precautions if you are more than three hours late and for Cerazette, if you are more than 12 hours late.
Please let me know your answer

This applies for a missed pill in the pack.
I assume you have not missed any pill, and will finish your normal pill pack on Sunday.
In that case, you are protected, do not worry.