Chances of HIV after encounter with prostitute.

hi. Early two years ago i had an encounter with a sex worker who happened to be lactating when she revealed one breast i sucked on it and sucked her milk for around a min maybe less not sure. when she removed her top she had spots on her chest and her other breast was smaller with kind of swollen nipple, so i stopped there and decided to leave. About a year after that incident i was getting acidic problems when i eat and wanting to burp to feel comfortable and when i went to the doctor it turned out that i had h.pylori positive. i also did blood test (except hiv blood test) and all else was good. i took medication for around a month for the h.pylori condition and the follow up 4 weeks later showed that i was clear from it. i dont think i have had any symptoms of hiv infection. should i still get tested for HIV its kinda worrying me every time i notice a red spot on my body it scares me. please help

If you are worried you might have contracted HIV, I would recommend that you take HIV spot test. Although the sex worker in question seems to have had mastitis because she was lactating. The different sizes of breast does happen when a women is lactating. The H. Pylori is a normal resident of the stomach present in about 80 % of the population. In a few people they cause gastritis and ulcers and need to be treated. It doesn't have any relation to the HIV infection. As you are worried about the appearance of rash I would recommend you to get a HIV test.

I would recommend the following-

1)I would advise you to not visit sex workers in the future as the risk of contracting sexually transmitting disease is very high.

2)If you do visit a sex worker makes sure you use protection and follow safe sexual practices.

3)Get an HIV test from the nearest laboratory to put your mind at ease. I would also recommend a complete blood count and a physical.

4)If you have not completed the triple regimen drugs for H. pylori infection, complete the entire course. H. pylori are very resistant to treatment and incomplete course of antibiotics can make them resistant to treatment.

5)Eat a good balanced diet with good portion of proteins carbohydrates and vitamins. Also follow a strict regimen of exercise.