Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com.
The description that you have provided puts certain questions in my mind:
1. What test was used to diagnose typhoid in your child?
2. If it was typhoid, why were two antibiotics used for treatment?
3. Why was a seven day treatment given for typhoid? Usually a ten day course of Cefixime (Zifi) is given.
4. What has prompted you to think of relapse in your child? Has the fever recurred? Has the abdominal pain recurred? What other symptoms are present now?
5. If it is actually relapse, why are we treating it with antacids??
6. Are the typhoid medicines (Azithromycin & Cefixime) being continued?
Kindly clarify these points before I can help you further.
Saptharishi L G