Chlamydia infection

I am a 32 year old male and have a normal sex life, but since past 15 days, I am facing a burning sensation while urinating. Also I can feel a little tenderness in my testicles as they seem to be little swollen. It was yesterday when I got really frightened, in the morning when I woke up and went to urinate; I saw a little watery discharge from the tip of my penis. I fear that I am infected with Chlamydia, and I want to clear my doubts. 

Expert:  Dr. John Fuller replied 4 Days.

Thanks for the question, the symptoms you mentioned are indeed of Chlamydia, but it can’t be established prior to proper test and medical investigation. As per your doubts, I guess you have been infected by Chlamydia. It is a bacterial infection, must not be ignored. Although there are variations in basic symptoms, Chlamydia can infect both the sexes, and so I would recommend you to stop sex as you may infect someone else.  Also you should immediately seek medical help, as if untreated, Chlamydia can have fatal effect on other parts of body too. It can cause fever, pain and in many cases infertility too. 

Dr. John Fuller
MD - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internship, Family Medicine - Lutheran Medical Center
Residency, Family Medicine - The Mount Sinai Hospital